When we think of a coach, we generally visualize an individual in a baseball cap, wearing a stopwatch and a dangling whistle. Coaching is not just for sports. It is a process that can be very effective to enhance our personal lives and professional careers.
Business coaches focus on improving your performance in a one-on-one setting by identifying strengths and weaknesses, setting priorities and objectives, and developing action plans to achieve goals.
The Coaching Process
By engaging in this process, an individual will clarify challenges, explore ideas and discuss options for the best path to growth. This will be accomplished through two phases of self awareness and exploration.
Self Awareness includes:
- Completion of appropriate assessments and profiles.
- Identification of desired outcomes, goals and strategies.
- Development of a clear and specific plan for action.Self Exploration includes:
Depending upon an individual's specific goals, there are three different types of coaching options available. In addition, the frequency and amount of sessions will vary based on scope of what needs to be addressed. Each coaching session is one and a half hours in length. Cost per session is $250.
- Executive Coaching tailors to the corporate and professional elite by improving leadership skills, understanding organizational challenges, and developing a healthy work-life balance.
- Career Coaching focuses on creating visions and strategies, achieving success and recognition in the current business environment, and establishing future goals to assist with reaching your career goals.
- Life Coaching empowers individuals to overcome their fears and anxieties, remove barriers, and understand their purpose in life both professionally and personally.