President: Lori E. Miller
Lori has more than 25 years of successful executive level experience working in industry, education and media. Working across the country for organizations, Lori has facilitated hundreds of training sessions and seminars on all aspects of interpersonal skills and leadership development.
With advanced degrees including a M.S. In Organizational Communications and Development, a M.A. in Student Personnel Administration and a B.A. in Journalism, Lori has the credentials to ensure that your staff has the skills and leadership tools they need in today's dynamic corporate environment.
Started in 2004, Developing Professionals has grown to become one of the leading training providers in the Erie County area. Listed annually in Business First's Top 10 list, the company is ranked as one of the top Workforce Development Providers.
The company was awarded Women Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification in New York State having the credentialing to support supplier diversity goals.
New Fun Facts About Our Region
Located in the Western part of New York State, along the shores of Lake Erie and Ontario, Buffalo Niagara is comprised of eight counties: Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara, Orleans, and Wyoming.
- The Western NY total population is 1,531,425.
- The average commute time for workers is 22 minutes.
- More than 39% of region's workforce have a college degree.
- There are 200 sunny days per year.
- Median home price is $132,500.
- Median household income is $49,586.
Some facts about % of employers offering types of benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement - 95%
- Paid time off - 95%
- Health Insurance - 86%
- Dental Insurance - 74%
- 401(k) or equivalent - 73%
- Short-term disability - 59%
- Vision Insurance - 59%
- Long-term disability - 59%
- Pension - 14%
- Child Care - 7%